View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:32 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Thanks to Mike AKA Boreal Wormer 
Site Admin

Post Thanks to Mike AKA Boreal Wormer
Mike and I originally worked together setting up this forum, and then I pretty much dropped out. Now that I'm getting involved with BSF again I'm very happy that he maintained the forum. It's obviously not a busy forum but it still required regular attention such as approving members or determining that they were spam accounts. Mike does this on a voluntary basis and I just wanted to thank him publicly for having my back.

While I was absent there was also the development of successful indoor BSF culturing which we previously thought was much more difficult. I suppose he managed it out of desperation since he lives in the northern territories. :) It's very good to have someone on the forum who has accomplished this, especially because I have no experience with it at all.

So thanks Mike, you rule! :ugeek:

*I'm not an entomologist, and much of what I write about BSF is an educated guess.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:15 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]